August 7, 2015

Intro - Team Groom

Meet Dana... another "Groomsman"
Dana and I go back to the beginning of my new life in the US.  He was my second “gringo friend” since my arrival to the US.  Actually, Mike was who introduced us and since that moment our friendship has grown more every day.  Dana is a very genuine person and I’m grateful to call him my buddy.  All three of us (Mike, Dana, and I) have known each other since 2007 and we have created so many great memories together.  Dana was the first person in the US that got to experience my AIKIDO skills live (he was my human practice dummy for some time); sorry but I can’t go into further detail at this point all I can say is that alcohol was always involved LOL!  Dana is a pretty easy going dude who enjoys relaxing at home and watch TV series (like 24 or The Ultimate Fighter), he is a MSU fanatic (Michigan State University, football and basketball), enjoys watching UFC (can you see why he’s my buddy?), partying with his buddies (can you still see why he is my buddy?), and traveling.  Ladies, Dana is also single!

0 comments:

Post a Comment