July 30, 2015

Intro - Team Bride

Meet Catherine... Bridesmaid

Before I even met Catherine I knew she would be pretty special. I admired the relationship between her and her brother and I couldn't wait to learn more about her. Their friendship gave me a clear indication of strong family values, which is something that is very important to me and my family as well. I have some great memories getting to know Catherine both in Ohio and Florida. But, the dearest to my heart is that she was there to share our joy when Federico proposed in California.
Catherine is beautiful, smart, funny and dang the girl can dance! She has a colorful personality and brightens any room with her upbeat charisma. I am excited that as our families blend, she will be my sister and friend. I am so grateful to have found the man of my dreams and even more blessed with the wonderful family that brings. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment