June 14, 2015

Intro - Team Bride

Meet Verushka... Bridesmaid
The first night I met Verushka she convinced me to promise I would go to a Zumba class of hers. There was definitely alcohol involved but I promised anyway. After very little sleep I went shopping for an outfit from Walmart and attended my first Zumba Class, hungover! That was only just the beginning, we have made so many great memories.  Sadly, we didn’t have a whole year together before she moved to California. It was really hard her moving so far away, there were a lot of tears shed.

Verushka is the life of any party! She will make you laugh until you cry. I always have the time of my life when I am around her. She has such an upbeat personality and it draws you in. Truly beautiful on the inside and out. I am so thankful to have her as a friend. This year she became a mother to a beautiful baby girl named Mika.

I had to include all the wonderful pictures we have with Adam and Verushka. They had a front row seat to our friendship growing to love and have been by our side every step of the way. Thank you guys for everything, we love you!











1 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you for such a beautiful introduction. I am so excited and happy to be part of such a special time of your life. I love you!

Post a Comment